Hampton is a private, highly-vetted community for founders, entrepreneurs, and CEOs. We’ve been building in private for 8 months and just launched publicly in late March. We’ve seen an incredible increase in demand and now have over 300 members and a 2k+ waitlist.
We are looking for a membership associate to help support our prospect and sales function, while ensuring the highest degree of member quality. The perfect candidate has an already-established comfort level speaking with entrepreneurs and/or founders, enjoys learning about their companies and their experiences, and can accelerate the high-quality community we’ve already established.
You will be representing the Hampton brand as the first person many future members will interact with, so you have to be warm, engaging, and enthusiastic!
In this role, you'll get to:
- Prospect for new members and ensure we always have a robust pipeline of new applications
- Interview roughly 25-30 applicants per week, while taking detailed notes and providing key information to the rest of the membership team
- Provide insight on candidates to fast-track based on a number of pre-determined criteria
- Manage multiple workflows, including the use of Airtable, HubSpot, Salesflow, and LinkedIn
- Hold yourself accountable to certain metrics, such as interviews and successful memberships
- Assist the rest of the team with membership decisions, new member onboarding, and community activities such as digital and in-person events.
We're looking for people who have:
- 2-3 years experience in community, recruiting, sales, outbound, vc, tech, startups
- An elevated level of relatability, empathy, and communication skills
- Ability to build rapport with founders and entrepreneurs and make them feel like Hampton would be a great community for them
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to operate in a very fast-paced startup environment
- Experience in small companies, startups, venture capital, or tech is a plus
- Great personality, humble, witty banter and sarcasm a plus